Saturday, September 25, 2010

The First Six Weeks of Senior Year

The first six weeks of Senior year have been nothing like any of the past weeks of my life. First of all, my classes are much harder then before. Last year I took just as many AP's, but for some reason this year the AP's are harder. Literature makes me come up with ideas I have never even considered before. I have never taken a science or social studies class that make me use math like AP Physics and AP Economics. There is so much critical thinking required of me this semester, but I am enjoying it. I like to be challenged and expand my thoughts. The only class I don't enjoy as much as the others is AP Statistics. I am slowly learning to value w
hat we are learning; however, I do like "normal" math such as Calculus better. Throughout all of my classes and outside of school, one important act applies: do not procrastinate. I think I am doing a relatively good job at this. I am trying to minimize my stress related to homework and college applications by getting them done early and planning ahead of time. I cannot let "senioritis" overcome me at any point this
year. I am excited to see the outcome of all of my hard work these last six weeks and this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment